Saturday, December 21, 2013

Okay this actually took me err I can't even remember. I really hated it actually when I found out that I got an old man with the combination of a robe. It literally took me too long to do the robe. I think I was rendering it rather then trying to stylize it. I actually had fun at the last 5 minute of the piece when I really didn't care anymore, I actually did it the way I wanted. I don't know why I didn't do that in the first place. Maybe I was really struggling to get the right mark down. Next time I should careless and paint it like whatever, it feels more natural to me for some reason.


1 comment:

  1. OOO. Nice! I like his face; expression is funny. Yeah cloth is hard, especially rendering it. Look at secret of kells, it's cool how they breakdown robes into its simplest forms :)

    ReplyDelete